- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 12 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2496
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Access Screening is a market leading cloud-based pre-employment and compliance product that has a rapidly expanding client base. Enabling customers to take control and manage their compliance process, Access Screening is the prerequisite of every employment hire.
You take pride in your work, are comfortable in a high-performance environment, and inspire others to succeed.
- Lead and drive best practice, operational excellence and reliable, transparent deliverables against project commitments
- Work in conjunction with and alongside other teams on existing and new projects
- Be comfortable using Linux for day to day operations
- Lead by hands-on example, driving both technical excellence along with high individual and team performance throughout the development process
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the team, whilst ultimately taking accountability for their deliverables
- Manage career and skills development, performance, holidays and workloads within the team
As a well-rounded Team Leader, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A strong delivery focus and experience of working in – and leading – SCRUM team(s) working at pace
- Proven ability to deliver enterprise applications in an Agile environment
- Management of high performing teams
- Strong leadership experience and confident communicating with shareholders
- Commercial experience collaborating with Product Owners and design teams
- Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
- Background in SaaS web development
- VueJs, MYSQL, Typescript, SOLID Principles, CI & CDWhat does Access offer you?
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain