Development Team Lead
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 1 month ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 22 March 2023
- Job Ref: J8054
Development Team Lead
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- You can motivate and lead teams, driving career development and high performance, and supporting them to upskill to achieve their potential.
- You are collaborative and pragmatic. You can communicate with, advise and guide all stakeholders in various departments at various levels, making recommendations based onrisk, commercial factors, technical approach and strategic objectives. You demonstrateself-awareness and ability to adapt message according to audience to achievepositive results.
- You write clean, self-documenting code that is well structured, well-named, simple and easy to read. You stay up to date with latest technology.
- You actively promote and show ownership of Quality centred activities.
- You can co-ordinate, plan and manage Dev sprint/release activities. You take responsibility
for the entire project, can identify risks early, understand overall project picture and makes
decisions/recommendations according to these in order to achieve successful delivery ofdeliverables autonomously.
- You can design source control structures, select or modify toolchain and deployment processes, and are aware of design patterns in the technologies you work in.
- Drives and implements change within the team to achieve Development and business objectives.
- You demonstrate role model behaviours, remain optimistic and committed in the face of challenges and can adapt and flex with changing priorities.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with the team to design and develop software solutions to meet agreed acceptance criteria and stories using a range of languages and technologies. Ensures dev standards areestablished, known and followed within Scrum team.
- Own, manage and be accountable for specific projects and deliverables, managing risks and dependencies with autonomy.
- Leading an Agile team by hands-on example, driving technical excellence throughout the development process, and taking accountability for the deliverables of the developmentteam
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to other members of the development team
- Manage effective source control, ensuring isolation and ability to manage multiple branches.
- Actively promote a quality focussed approach within the team, showing ownership for QA activities and collaboration with the QA team. Prepared to test own work and that of othersto ensure quality.
As a well-rounded Development Team Lead, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Demonstrate experience working on several projects and technologies, have experience building and designing a CI/CD solution and integrating solutions.
- Have proven abilities organising a development team(s) for success, building team relationships and guiding the approach.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits