Back to job search
This role is an incredible opportunity to work with a tight-knit team delivering one of the top accounting and budgeting products in the Education market. You will bring you expertise and development skillset in a multi-tenant solution based on SQL Server, C#.net and TypeScript. You will be working on a solution that includes multiple components including front end, backend logic, APIs and integrations.
• Design and develop software solutions to meet agreed acceptance criteria and stories using a range of languages and technologies.
• Actively contribute to requirements discussions.
• Analyse, identify and fix of root cause of defects, throughout the various layers of the application
• Identify, compartmentalise and execute refactoring where commercially/technically necessary
• Contribute to management of effective CI Pipeline and source control
• Support the team's sprint deliverables, through proactive contribution to planning, ownership of tasks, identification of dependencies and basic risk management
• Actively promote a quality focussed approach
• You can communicate well with team members and stakeholders on deliverables and approach, demonstrating the ability to communicate and listen appropriately depending on the audience.
• You write clear & self-documenting code, organises methods and classes appropriately. Able to refactor existing code to improve readability. Good understanding of technical and commercial drivers when making decisions on refactoring.
• You can provide comprehensive requirements feedback, highlighting omissions, gaps and potential areas of confusion
• You can follow pre-defined source control procedure, committing and merging code, dealing with conflicts.
• You can efficiently prove the source of defects and demonstrate unit tests and integration testing for eventual pathways following the proposed fix.
• You play an active role in sprint planning and management, making recommendations in planning in terms of capacity, priorities, risks or blockers.
• You have a good understanding of QA best practice.
• You can contribute to the setting up of a development environment, and you have good working knowledge of build and deployment steps.
• You are aware of trending design patterns in the technologies you work in and can select the best design pattern for the job in hand, articulating to others why this has been chosen.
• You strive for success, are keen to learn and develop, are collaborative with a can-do attitude, and can build positive relationships.
As a well-rounded Developer, you will have:
• Demonstrable experience with the technologies used in the required product.
• Work experience as a member in a scrum team or within an agile environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
27 days ago
08 Apr 00:00