- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 02 January 2022
- Job Ref: J4398
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- You are an enthusiastic, driven developer with excellent technical problem solving skills
- Attention to quality and ensuring you’re adding value to solutions
- You demonstrate great communication skills and are able to communicate with, and advise stakeholders in various departments at various levels and client technical teams
- A can-do attitude
- An agile mindset
Day-to-day, you will:
- You will work with the Access Webroster development team to deliver value to the product
- Plays an active role in sprint planning and management. Makes recommendations in planning in terms of capacity, priorities, risks or blockers. Helps drive the planning process, ensuring that everything can be 'done' within a sprint, according to the team's Definition of Done.
- Contribution towards effective source control, ensuring isolation and ability to manage multiple branches.
- Analyse, identify and fix of root cause of defects, using debugging techniques and tools.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
As a well-rounded Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Demonstrate a positive approach
- ASP.Net Core, ASP.NET 4+
- Unit testing frameworks
- Experience using JIRA or similar software packages for managing work.
- A good understanding of the DevOps principles
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get: