- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 20 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3455
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
You thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continually evolving. You are a team oriented individual and a technology enthusiast who has a passion for creating great software and who is comfortable working in small agile teams working at pace.
Having worked on enterprise applications previously, you would be involved in a variety of development projects, ranging anywhere from keeping our old legacy products compliant with legislation, re-imagining these same products into a modern cloud-based web platform or creating brand new offerings.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, VueJs
- Microsoft ASP.NET
- HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience with TDD
- Experience designing distributed systems using messaging.
- A strong agile delivery focus (preferably using SAFE methodology) and experience of working in agile team(s) working at pace.
- C/C++ Languages
- RabbitMQ/ Mass Transit
- Jenkins and knowledge of scriptable pipelines
- Knowledge of Domain driven design
- Experience with CI & CD, and feature switches
- AWS / Azure/Cloud hosting and Dev Ops experience
- Experience working for a global company and across multiple time-zones
- Payroll or Financial Accounting systems
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits, you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Free gym access
- Parking rotation scheme
- Options for additional leave
Become part of our amazing Access family