- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 24 August 2022
- Job Ref: J6946
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
As the Dev Services Manager you will ensure that the Hosted services platform is delivered in line with the SLA and that the operational teams are delivering the required service at all times. You will work with the Head of Pay and Bill Services to ensure that the service provided is to a consistent level at all times and in line with the Service Level Agreements set with clients.
The Tech Services Lead will ensure that the operations are resourced adequately at all times and that all staff are trained to the required level to enable them to carry out the role required.
You will assist in the monitoring of the performance of the platform and ensure that the KPI’s for the operation are achieved on a day to day basis
You will be responsible for all operating procedures across the platforms sites and ensure that all teams are briefed at all times. You are ultimately responsible for delivery of the platform and the services on a daily basis and will act as an escalation point for the team.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Monitoring the environment with CHS
• Upgrades of Rec division Products and Upgrade of the environment
• End of life prep with CHS on all OS
• Deployments of New environments and Clients
• Control management on the environment and changes
• Patching via CHS
• Security via CHS
• DR / BC of the environment to ensure recovery time objectives
• Managed service clients up time
• Change control of the environment
• New User and Leavers management via CHS
• Liaising with CHS to align all environments and controls
Skills and Experience:
• A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates a high level of operational experience
• The ability to influence, motivate and drive teams
• A good understanding of SQL & citrix
• Ability to identify service enhancements and improvements and feed into the senior leadership to be reviewed for inclusion to the service
• Manage operational issues through to completion
• Good people management skills
• A good knowledge of Recruitment software would be advantageous
• Ability to identify system and process improvements to increase operational efficiency
• Experience of working in a fast-paced complex environment
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
• Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
• Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
• Remain calm and polite at all times, even under intense pressure
• Have a full driving licence
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain