Data Migration Specialist
What are we all about?
Access is one of most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for a number of years.
Over the last 5 years, we have gone from 380 employees to now currently over 3000, through both organic growth and acquisition. Access have a 2022 vision to be one of the top 10 UK Software companies which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share.
We now have over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive, which include SaaS, ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation, Health and Social Care, Not for Profit, hospitality and manufacturing.
As part of our continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Data Migration Specialist to join The Access Group. You will be working on a range of projects to migrate acquired businesses off legacy systems to the Access Salesforce CRM platform.
• Work collaboratively with migration team to establish the most effective migration processes across concurrent projects.
• Perform data extraction, transformation, preparation, mapping and loading of data.
• Use a range of ETL tools to successfully complete migrations.
• Complete ad-hoc project related investigations or other request to support business requirements.
• Develop scalable and documented data migration processes and contribute ideas for internal improvements.
• Collaborate effectively with project managers and application experts to implement project deliverables.
• Troubleshoot migration issues ensuring a successful resolution.
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders and senior managers.
Competencies and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
• Experience working on other data migration projects of all sizes.
• Technical expertise regarding data model, database design and ETL processes.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with MS SQL technologies.
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM data model.
• Experience with a range of ETL tooling.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of wider project team.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.