- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 17 March 2021
- Job Ref: J2941
** Please note this role can be remote based anywhere in the UK **
Data Insights Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be analytical, inquisitive, passionate about data, process improvement and reporting. Able to embed yourself in data across a group of software products to identify opportunities to reduce assisted support case volumes by driving either improvement in process, product or by providing self-serve content through our customer portal. You will already be an established data professional who will help drive improvements in the Customer experience through insights, innovation and recommendations based on your findings.
Your main focus will be working with the Technical Support management teams analysing current data sets and providing valuable insights and recommendations based on your detailed analysis.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Using data from various platforms, identify trends in customer behaviour, requirements, needs etc. through deep data analysis to identify opportunities and make recommendations for actionable product/process improvements or improved customer self-serve content.
• Work with the leadership team to produce data visualisations and insight reports for key improvement projects.
• Summarise and communicate conclusions and solutions to analytic and non-analytic stakeholders.
• Identify new data and analysis opportunities and make recommendations for improved data collection points/methods.
• Ensure all agreed data analysis processes are documented, updated and easily accessible to all stakeholders
• Work with the divisional leadership team to execute strategic initiatives using data and insights to drive improvements in the customer experience
• All plans/deliverables focus on improving customer satisfaction, process, product and proactive customer self-serve opportunities
As a well-rounded Data Insights Analyst, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- You will have experience in using Microsoft Excel and other BI tools for manipulating data and presenting results.
- An analytical approach to problems, including the ability to identify potential gaps and flaws in a methodology.
- You will be self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking, with a strong ability to work autonomously.
- Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level, both to present results and make recommendations based on data.
- You will have the ability to think laterally and challenge our business processes based on data.
- Ideally experience working with Salesforce.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!