Back to Job Search
Data Governance Analyst
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 08 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8451
Data Governance Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
• You possess a strong knowledge of data governance frameworks, data management principles, and data protection regulations.
• You'll have experience with Master Data Management Principles would be desirable.
• You may have a Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or a related field.
• You will have developed strong working experience in data governance, data management, or data analysis.
• You will have experience with Databricks, Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and SQL Server.
• You present excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You possess strong project management and communication skills.
• You're proficient in SQL and other data analysis tools.
• You'll have knowledge of cloud-based data storage and data management platforms.
• You have an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Develop, implement, and manage data governance policies and processes for the company.
• Conduct data analysis to identify data quality issues, data inconsistencies, and data discrepancies.
• Help in ensure data and systems holistics in both our Lead-to-Cash (Sales and Finance Systems) and Hire-to-Retire (Recruitment and HR Systems) lifecycles.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data is accurate, complete, and up to date.
• Develop and maintain data quality metrics and report regularly on data governance initiatives.
• Identify and assess data risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
• Work with IT teams to ensure that data is secured and protected.
• Support the development of data management frameworks, data models, and data architectures.
• Create and maintain documentation, including data governance policies, procedures, and standards.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.
Become part of our amazing family and apply!