- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 24 September 2022
- Job Ref: J6781
What we are all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same.
It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 55,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
As a Data Analyst, you will be part of our Commercial Contracts team. You will provide reactive and proactive support and manage your clients’ contract data requirements. You will ideally come from a Senior IT customer service background, with excellent communication. skills. Assisting and reporting to the Commercial Contracts Technical Consultant, you will need to be able to prioritize and manage your time effectively in order to produce product related Audit data.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Conduct Data Audits remotely from On-Premise Customers Servers from SQL based scripts
- Liaise with third party Providers/Customers
- Liaise with Commercial Contracts Team account managers to review/explain Audit Data and assist with any additional requirements from the Audit data they require
- Assist with technical queries on current Audit cases
- Use the Databricks platform to be able to generate commercial based reports, merging various sets of data
- Keep up to date with legislative & industry knowledge
- Ensure confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure
- Be able to review and upgrade processes to create automation and efficiencies within the commercial contracts division
As a well-rounded Data Analyst, your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and Customers
- Good analytical and reporting skills including experience with Microsoft office products
- Excellent IT skills and a good Knowledge of SQL Server Environments
- Very Good Knowledge of SQL Scripting and Methodology
- Good Basis in Python scripting
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong focus on delivery - Driven and able to adopt practical and pragmatic approach when required
- Good planning skills
- Knowledge of reporting tools – such as Tableau etc. is a strong plus
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of the internal workings of our software Portfolio
- Fast-paced, goal-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm in busy periods and the ability to ‘step up’/work in a team.
What’s in for you:
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do. We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company