- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 08 February 2023
- Job Ref: J6781
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will ideally come from a Senior IT customer service background, with excellent communication. skills. Assisting and reporting to the Commercial Contracts Technical Consultant you will need to be able to prioritise and manage your time effectively in order to produce product related Audit data.
Day to Day, you will:
- Remotely conducting Data Audits from On-Premise Customers Servers from SQL based scripts.
- To liaise with third party Providers/Customers.
- Liaise with Commercial Contracts Team account managers to review/explain Audit Data and assist with any additional requirements from the Audit data they require.
- Assist with technical Queries on current Audit cases.
- Using the Databricks platform be able to generate commercial based reports, merging various sets of data.
- Keep up to date with legislative & industry knowledge.
- Ensures confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure.
- Be able to review and upgrade processes to create automation and efficiencies within the commercial contracts division.
- Manage your own diary in order to maximise your time/Audit data generation.
Your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Good communication with internal and external stakeholders and Customers
- Good Analytical and reporting skills including experience with Microsoft office products.
- Good Excel ability located towards reporting.
- Excellent IT skills and a good Knowledge of SQL Server Environments.
- Very Good Knowledge of SQL Scripting and Methodology.
- Good Basis in Python scripting.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong focus on delivery - Driven and able to adopt practical and pragmatic approach when required
- Good planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working off own initiative.
- Some Knowledge of reporting tools – such as Tableau etc.
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of the internal workings of our software Portfolio.
- You work at pace, are goal/target orientated.
- Have Enthusiasm in busy periods and ability to ‘step up’/work in a team.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.