- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4755
This role is in the Access People Division where you will get to work with our Development, Operations and Product Management teams in defining and maintaining security standards applied across our industry leading SaaS solutions.
- Experience working with Cyber Security standards, frameworks and architectural patterns leveraged in the secure design and delivery of cloud services and solutions across Application, Mobile, Cloud, Infrastructure and Network Security
- Exposure to database and middleware technologies (Oracle, WebLogic, ORDS, PLSQL etc. preferable)
- Knowledge of information security standards and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, SANS, etc
- Knowledge of application security and secure software development practices such as Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in vulnerability identification, threat modelling assessments and the implementation of security remediation plans in a cloud environment
- Experience with penetration testing execution, risk capture and acting as the point of escalation for any vulnerabilities identified
- Experience supporting agile development teams and leading application security initiatives such as the implementation of code analysis scanning tools
- Supporting development teams with the creation and evaluation of their threat models and risk assessments
- Familiarity with security technology such as IAM systems, certificate, and key management, single sign-on, multi-factor authentication etc.
Regarding the person:
- Honours Degree qualified in Computer Science, Engineering or Cloud Computing
- Experience working in security technical roles advising on security controls design, implementation and testing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to identify cyber security risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- An excellent team player with a strong desire and willingness to learn and lead in implementing the latest in enterprise level cybersecurity controls and best practices
What does Access offer you?
- Personal Career Success Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (33) – buy/sell scheme (+/- 5 days), holiday accrual with continuous service
- The Access Group Big Break – our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- And much more!