- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 02 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4745
Business Excellence CX Programme Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will thrive in a fast paced, high intensity environment, where you will be responsible for supporting divisional strategy and initiatives/process improvement programs focused on enhancing the customer experience. Expectation from the role is to gain a deep understanding of functions and work with all critical stakeholders to drive process and CX improvements. This position requires leadership ability to facilitate and develop customer experience management methods to process optimization as well as the ability to teach those methods to other managers and functions, in order to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build a CX program in pursuit of advocating and leveraging insights to improve our customers’ journey and overall experience.
- Ownership of customer experience projects, defining and shaping direction, with an emphasis on leading stakeholder relationships, overseeing the delivery of these programmes and helping to realise business cases
- Define new journey and experiences for new propositions which are being delivered to market
- Function as a key resource in developing and driving the Customer Experience program and its ongoing evolution
- Provide change management for projects and initiatives to ensure adoption of newly launched or enhanced items
- Create, adapt, adopt, invent, and improve Customer Experience solutions to achieve business outcomes and optimise the customer experience
- Support the business in delivering the multiple strategic work streams needs (as indicated above)
- Provide insight led partnering to identify opportunities to improve our customers' experiences and roll out these improvements across the business and drive impactful change
- Be a key influencer for cultural change and internal adoption of customer experience mindset focused on listening to customers.
- Defining customer journeys, running test and learn projects to ensure what is created is optimised and delights customers
- Create specific recommendations and action plans to drive product, people, and process improvement strategy across every customer touchpoint.
- Work with cross-functional partners to identify and implement optimal solutions in the areas identified.
- Serve as the organizational expert in best practices for CX and partner with research teams on industry benchmarking.
- Communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders.
As a well-rounded Business Excellence CX Programme Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Strategic planning and business process re-engineering experience, from a mid to large size consumer
- Customer experience strategy development, consumer insights and process mapping experience
- Product planning, analysis, development and management experience within a consumer centric organisation.
- Project management, governance and reporting experience of large scale, organisational wide projects.
- Strategic leadership, change management and communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a Business Excellence team for a software business
- Substantial experience in program/project management or an equivalent operational excellence role.
- Proven experience and knowledge of process improvement tools, methods, and techniques.
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the organization without direct reporting lines.
- Proven leadership experience for several large-scale complex, cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders, involving multiple (10 or more) internal customers.
- Change agent with the ability to lead change across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret, analyse, and understand complex data sets.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and to facilitate multiple discussions
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, handle changing priorities, and use good judgment when working in stressful situations.
- Proven agility and nimbleness to work successfully in a highly ambiguous and changing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of product lifecycles and sales processes
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills required
- Strong team player who can contribute to the development of our strategy and flex as our team requirements change
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we take the development of our people seriously. We will work with you to carve out your success plan and opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain