- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 03 September 2022
- Job Ref: J7150
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
You are a Project Manager with experience working in a B2B or B2C SaaS environment. You’ll have successfully delivered projects which have a focus on improving customer experience and can articulate the value the projects drove in achieving that goal. You have managed change in a fast paced, light touch organisation and can manage stakeholders at all levels of the company.
Your skills and experience:
• Have experience leading projects and programs involving broad-based business change
• Highly proficient defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
• Able to form relationships with key stakeholders, provide great decision making and effectively lead a delivery team.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Manage risk and when to engage senior sponsors
• Have excellent stakeholder management at all levels
• Have worked and led customer experience improvement initiatives in SaaS environments
• Delivery of projects in an agile environment
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
What you’ll be doing:
• Planning and execution of multiple projects as part of the wider Customer Experience Transformation initiative
• Control the project scope, ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised
• Ensure project deliverables meet requirements and that acceptance and handover to business as usual are managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan
• Ensure that all project status reporting is accurate, informative and timely
• Initiates extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the project are identified or issues arise
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
• Stakeholder management
• Feed projects into larger programmes of work ensuring alignment of timelines and deliverables
• Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of internal and external communications
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain