- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 05 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3658
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
An opportunity is available for an Admin Support Consultant within payroll to assist customer queries and offer the best customer service to our clients. This is a fixed term contract for 2 months with flexible working arrangements and work from home option.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Provide customers with exceptional Help Desk service
- Prioritising assigned workflow.
- Ensuring accurate and timely documentation of all requests and outstanding issues
- Ensure that customers experience exceptional service and are met in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues and incidents effectively to Payroll Help Desk Team Leader as appropriate
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and knowledge of Australian Payroll, end to end processing.
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Exceptional customer service ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and highly organised.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.