- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 11 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7099
Customer Success Team Leader
**Please note this role can be remote based anywhere in the UK**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Customer Success Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers adopt their Access solution, remain customers, get maximum return on their investments and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
As a Team Leader within our Customer Success Management function you will manage a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to deliver on this goal.
You will be responsible for day-to-day running of a team of CSMs and, depending on team size, managing a portfolio of your own customers. You will manage and support your team to achieve their goals in providing services to our customers and improving their Access customer experience at various points throughout their journey.
HSC (Health, Support and Care) is one of the largest divisions in Access and supports thousands of customers by helping them run safe, effective and successful care businesses within the Community, Local Authority and Residential settings. Our software helps our customers with rostering, care planning, medication management, compliance and training for their care staff
About the role:
The role is split in supporting and guiding your CSM team and managing you own portfolio of customers. You will provide both reactive and proactive services to our customers. Working in partnership with your peers you will engage with internal stakeholders to deliver exceptional service and ensure customer issues are resolved quickly.
You will ensure we drive a high level of customer engagement through all our channels including our digital experience, through our customer portal and webinar programmes, events, through one-to-many and one-to-few events and individual engagements both remotely and face-to-face.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop and retain a team of high performing, highly motivated CSMs
- Ensure that all new team members go through structured induction
- Coach and support your CSMs to deliver results and the best possible service
- Work with your team members to maintain and review their employee success and personal development plans on a periodic basis
- Support your team to develop their career utilising our career framework
- Manage a portfolio of customers as defined in our CSM playbook
- Oversee the delivery of services by your team
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Act as a point of escalation for any issues your customers may have
- Work with the CSM to continuously improve adoption, customer satisfaction and retention
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible service and your CSMs are delivering in accordance with our CSM playbook
- Ensure our systems are used and kept up to date
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our success services
- Look for new and better ways of servicing our customers
- Think digital first in everything we do
- Encourage innovation across team
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales teams, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development
As a well-rounded Team Leader your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience of managing teams in services organisations, overseeing delivery of services such as support, configuration, training and health checks
- Knowledge of business processes and business applications such as HR, finance, recruitment, retail, manufacturing and distribution
- Passion for customers and technology
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- Experience of escalation management and solving problems
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Employee and Leadership academy
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!