Customer Success Programme Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will need to be an incredibly organised individual that is comfortable managing and prioritising several projects and tasks. You will be passionate about building and executing plans to help drive customer centric initiatives across the customer success team and have a high standard for maintaining best practises across all divisions. You are flexible, agile and have a strong attention to detail with a strong desire for continued learning and improvement. You will need excellent communication and collaboration skills and will hold great relationships with your key stake holders.
We are looking for a customer success programme manager in our new digital customer success team. You will define, build and manage several programmes that help improve the customer experience and drive operational excellence and consistency within the customer success team. You will be responsible for collaborating with the CS management team and CSMs to define programmes and best practises and delivering any change management across all divisions; This includes co-ordinating workshops, training and maintenance of documentation including the customer success playbook. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about building new CS initiatives whilst maintaining a level of excellence across our existing programmes and can help us build out the new digital CS function. Examples of some of the customer success initiatives include webinars, events and future adoption programmes.
• Collaborate with CS management team and CSMs to outline best practises
• Build new project plans and outline actions, tasks, deadlines, dependencies, risks and success metrics
• Manage outstanding tasks and actions across the CS team and drive task closure
• Provide progress status review updates to key stakeholders
• Co-ordinate and encourage best practise across all customer success teams
• Report on the impact on key initiatives after project closure
• Define and execute change management for any new processes including co-ordinating training and updating documentation such as the customer success playbook
• Define maintenance plans on project closure
• Outline areas for improvement operationally and in our systems
• Suggest areas for improvement
As a well-rounded customer success programme manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Experience working with customer success and engagement initiatives
• Experience with leading multiple projects and well versed in project planning methods and principles
• Familiar with project planning software and tools
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Exceptional organisation, planning and prioritisation
• Good analytical and problem solving
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong networking and relationship building
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!