Customer Marketing Executive
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
If delighting customers is one of your big passions and you have a marketing led mind, why not take this fantastic opportunity to join the Digital Customer Success team in the role of Customer Marketing Executive. Working with the Customer Communications Manager you will help execute customer focused campaigns designed to either; aid product adoption, smooth the onboarding process or improve the overall customer experience at Access in some way.
Ideally with customer facing experience and a marketing or communications background, this role is not your average position and will require someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, challenging and unpredictable project-based position.
Apply now for an informal chat and more info!
You will be working as a Customer Marketing Executive working with the customer communications manager to assist working on customer success programmes. This would involve writing email copy, creating and executing marketo based campaigns, liaising with the data team & divisions regarding data requirements and helping craft templates for use across the wider CSM team.
The focus of the role will be to execute the marketing communications plans devised across multiple product sets in the Access product portfolio. This will involve liaison with divisions to understand personas, nuances of communication preferences, styles, frequencies etc and build marketo based programmes to deliver on the plans, on time and with a customer first frame of mind. Working closely with the digital CSMs you will be able to find the balance between instilling interest and desire within the customer base and directing them towards specific behaviours and actions.
The role would require someone with a good understanding of the variety of persona’s at Access, appreciate the importance of end-to-end customer experience and be agile to adapt communications to relevant target audiences.
With a focus on results and putting the customer first, the right individual for this role will be tenacious, willing to learn, a solid team player and be a natural relationship builder. A background in marketing would be ideal and the ability to pick up software and process is critical. A natural problem solver you won’t always look for the easy solution but the one that provides the most overall benefit to both the company and customer.
• Co-ordinate with the customer communications manager to help execute adoption campaigns
• Liaise with the digital customer success managers to build supporting content
• Writing email copy, creating and executing marketo based campaigns
• Liaising with the data teams and divisions regarding data requirements
• Crafting templates for the wider CSM team to use
• Generating new campaign ideas to drive customer satisfaction and adoption
• Reporting on campaign success, outcomes and learning
As a well-rounded Customer Marketing Exec, your skills and experiences likely include:
• Experience with marketing-based software, preferably with Marketo
• Experience with customer success, onboarding, adoption or retention campaigns
• Marketing qualification or at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role.
• Customer first mentality
• Experience working with customer and persona data
• Good understanding of Access software and customer benefits
• Precise attention to detail
• Keen problem solving and can-do attitude
• Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders confidently and concisely
• Able to adapt quickly and reorganise campaign schedules effectively whilst communicating changes to all relevant stakeholders
• Natural ability to ‘join the dots’ and put yourself in the customers position.
This is ‘not your average marketing role’! There are several fast-paced projects which you would be involved with which involve multiple stakeholders, changes and are distributed across all divisions in Access. Supporting with the communications in projects such as the Autoattach journeys can be challenging, but it is a fulfilling and exciting major initiative to be a part of. The projects can often be quite hectic but if you are looking for something a little bit different in your working life then this role could be a great move for you to take.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!