- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 03 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3628
Customer Success Marketing Executive (12 Month FTC)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be working as a marketing executive in the Customer Success Marketing function and assisting on customer marketing programmes. This will include writing email copy, creating and executing Marketo based campaigns, liaising with the data team and divisions regarding data requirements and helping craft templates for use across the wider Customer Success Marketing team.
The focus of the role will be to execute the marketing communications plans devised across multiple product sets in the Access product portfolio. This will involve liaison with multiple industry divisions to understand personas, nuances of communication preferences, styles, frequencies etc and build Marketo based programmes to deliver on the plans, on time and with a customer first frame of mind.
We require someone with a good understanding of how a variety of personas affects the comms strategy, you will be willing to quickly get up to speed with our divisional framework and appreciate the importance of end-to-end customer experience to adapt communications to the relevant target audiences.
Working closely with the digital Customer Success Managers you will be able to find the balance between instilling interest and desire within the customer base and directing them towards specific behaviours and actions.
With a focus on results, the right individual for this role will be tenacious, willing to learn, a solid team player and be a natural relationship builder. A natural problem solver you won’t always look for the easy solution but the one that provides the most overall benefit to both the company and customer.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Co-ordinate with the Customer Communications Manager to help execute product adoption campaigns
- Liaise with the Digital Customer Success Managers to build supporting content
- Write email copy, creating and executing Marketo based campaigns
- Liaise with the data teams and divisions regarding data requirements
- Craft templates for the wider CSM team to use
- Generate new campaign ideas to drive customer satisfaction and adoption
- Report on campaign success, outcomes, and learning.
As a well-rounded Customer Success Marketing Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience with marketing automation software, preferably with Marketo (if you have experience of other platforms such as Eloqua, training will be provided)
- Experience with customer success, onboarding, adoption, or retention campaigns
- Good understanding of how persona-based campaigns affect communications and optimise results
- Experience working with customer and persona data.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.