Customer Success Manager / Legal Division
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 08 June 2023
- Job Ref: J8425
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 400 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
We believe in #CustomersForLife
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come.
We are a customer centric bunch, passionate about technology and going the extra mile for our customers. A career in Customer Success will see you work proactively with your customers to establish yourself as a trusted adviser and ensure they get the very best from their Access solutions.
If you love data, are analytical and passionate about service excellence, then Access is the place to be!
With 30+ years’ experience in the legal market, Access has become a leading provider of legal software in the UK, with 3500+ customers in this sector. Our suite of law firm software includes everything from award-winning cloud-based case management and practice management, finance and accounting, compliance and learning through to HR and CRM.
Our Legal Division teams support our clients to unlock more value from every client relationship with quick and easy views and approvals that free their teams to arrive at outcomes sooner. Our legal case and practice management software also help remain compliant and make data-driven decisions to drive practice forward with real-time performance data.
You are passionate about Customer Success and get a kick out of resolving a customer issue. You don’t accept the basics in life and you are restless in your efforts to excel both at work and outside of work. You have experience of dealing with large numbers of customers, are analytical (comfortable with data) and a great problem solver. You excel in building relationships both with Customers and internal stakeholders. You feel at home at Access and relish the opportunity to join a growing team – a team with a first class reputation for Service Excellence.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be a valued member of the busy Customer Success team, reporting to the Customer Success Team Leader.
- Provide both a reactive and proactive services to our customer base.
- Work with a large number of internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues/escalations.
- Own the issue resolution ensuring you exceed customer expectations.
- Own an annual programme of Success Events and Webinars working with internal and external stakeholders (including Marketing, Product and Professional Services) to deliver additional value and enhance the customer relationship.
- Closely monitor Support cases, Community and NPS data – our Early Warning Systems raising cases and proactively liaising with customers where necessary.
- Focus on delivering service excellence through ‘human’ engagement therefore confidence and experience in speaking to a large number of Customers, some of which will be in a challenging situation is absolutely essential in this role.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager or related client facing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
- Ability to influence others (internal and external stakeholders) through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Analytical, data and process-oriented mind-set
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable – this is a relatively new role and will develop over time
- Ability to work in a small team with exceptional communication skills and willingness to work with others/provide cover/support during peak demand times/holidays/sickness.
- The ability to plan, prioritize and work on several projects at once.
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
- A willingness to use and continually develop your skill set to the benefit of yourself and your team.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus.
We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 6 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.