- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 13 July 2022
- Job Ref: J4954
**Please note this role can be based remotely anywhere in the UK**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
People is one of the largest divisions in Access and provides HR, payroll, recruitment and digital learning solutions helping thousands of customers to run their businesses successfully.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of customers. Your goal will be to work proactively with your customers, establish yourself as a trusted adviser, ensure they get the very best from their Access solutions and continuously improve their customer satisfaction.
You will be part of a growing team of Premier CSMs who work with our largest customers both remotely and face-to-face. You will typically be aligned to one of our divisions and become an expert on one or more Access products. Not only will you work with your customers but support your peers and contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Ensuring your customer remain with Access
- Onboarding them to our Customer4Life platform
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person
- Working with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan
- Advising them on best practice, product roadmap and proactively monitoring and driving adoption of their Access software, features and functionality
- Conducting periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement
- Improving their loyalty as measured in our bi-annual Net Promoter Score survey
- Building a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers
- Working with your Access account teams to recommend solutions to solve customers’ business challenges
- Making sure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring you are broad in all Access products but deep in your primary products
- Ensuring your customer renews their Premier Success Plan
As a well-rounded Customer Success Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Passion for customers and technology
- Strong knowledge of business processes (i.e. HR, finance, recruitment, supply chain management), business applications and automation
- Experience of delivering services such as configuration, training and health checks
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience of escalation management
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Ability to influence others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of delivering chargeable services
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain