- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 21 March 2021
- Job Ref: J2988
Customer Success Manager – Not for Profit Division
** Please note this role can be remote based anywhere in the UK **
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success. We’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help our clients succeed, and to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you part of the busy and passionate NFP Customer Success team. You will provide both a reactive and proactive service to our customer base and you’ll need to be passionate about your customer’s success.
As part of the Not for profit division, you’ll join a team who believe that business should make a positive difference in society. You’ll be joining a team whose passion and technology brings freedom to the 1000s of charities we work with to do more for their causes to deliver the greatest possible impact.
- Be advising customers on how to get the best out of the product – be that best practice, info about product roadmap or proactively monitoring and driving adoption of their Access software, features and functionality.
- Own an annual programme of Success Events and Webinars for the division, working with internal and external stakeholders (including Marketing, Product and Professional Services) to deliver additional great content that helps our customers to understand what is possible with their software.
- Work with our customers and internal stakeholders to resolve any customer issues and work to proactively identify ways of improving our service overall.
- Passion for helping customers succeed – we’ll want you to be able to empathise with our client’s situations and experiences; rapidly build strong relationships with them, even if using technology for contact; be able to diffuse difficult situations; all while having a kindness in your communications that shows patience and optimism.
- A knowledge of using software in the charity sector is an advantage- you might have used a CRM management, marketing or fundraising technology or automation, but definitely get a buzz from helping deliver value for our customers
- Experience of dealing with large numbers of customers and you excel in building relationships both with Customers and internal stakeholders
- You are analytical (comfortable with data), a great problem solver and have a process mindset.
- You have the ability to influence others (internal and external stakeholders) through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Flexible and adaptable – the pace of change at Access is rapid, so the demands on the role will develop over time
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to apply different styles to different situations - particularly you need to be able to explain technical solutions to non-technical individual
- Willingness to work in a small team and support your teammates /provide cover/support during peak demand times/holidays/sickness.
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
- A willingness to use and continually develop your skill set to the benefit of yourself and your team.
- You care about charities and can demonstrate this in your application and interview
- Closely monitor Support cases, Community and NPS data and our Early Warning Systems raising cases and proactively liaising with customers where necessary.
- Working with your Access account teams to recommend solutions to solve customers’ business challenges
As a well-rounded CSM, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!