Back to Job Search
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 25 February 2022
- Job Ref: J4905
Customer Success Manager - Access Workspace
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
About the new role:
Access Workspace is our flagship software. It is what all customers in the future will use to access their main software products and to share apps and information will all their colleagues. The future for Access Workspace is truly exciting and we want someone to own the passion and drive to bring alive the real value of Access Workspace for our customers. You will be our go-to-person, who knows how it works, inside out, and will understand what customers love and what they use less, and will work alongside marketing colleagues, product experts and other CSM colleagues, and teams around the various divisions of Access to drive adoption and help our customers fall in love with Access Workspace. This is a fairly new role in the customer success team, and although there are some set objectives, this role offers scope for development in many exciting directions.
To succeed in this role, you need to share a passion for helping customers get value from their investment with Access. You need to be a self-starter, creative and driven and want to own our adoption strategy and delivery for Access Workspace.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Create a customer webinar and events programme to help drive Access Workspace adoption by focusing on the key benefits, customer value and best practises.
· Update, train and engage the wider CSM team to be ‘Access Workspace first’ by ensuring Access Workspace is at the heart of our customer interaction and webinars
· Ensure CSMs are kept up to date on new and exciting Access Workspace product releases so they feel confident in demonstrating the value of Workspace to their customers
· Work with the product teams using product telemetry that will enable us to analyse product usage data, identify trends and drive adoption
· Partner with our support to ensure the Access Workspace support strategy is in place via the product and the Customer Success portal.
· Work with Customer Communication Marketing to develop adoption communication plans. Review the engagements of the adoption emails and make necessary amendments to continuously improve the impact of our communication on our customers
· Help to advise customers on best practice, product roadmap updates and proactively monitor and drive adoption of their Access software, features and functionality through digital programmes
· Alignment with product and product marketing teams to assist with new product launches and updating existing customer facing content through the digital CSM team
· Help to establish the value of Access Workspace in the customer base and continue to adapt to ensure customer loyalty and longevity
As a well-rounded Customer Success Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
· Degree, equivalent or relevant industry experience
· Passion for customers and software technology
· Some knowledge of business processes (i.e. HR, finance, recruitment, supply chain management), business applications and automation
· Experience with adoption programmes and customer engagement initiatives (content creation, interactive guides, webinars and events programmes)
· A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
· An ability to manage multiple priorities, develop project plans and perform effectively under pressure
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
· A Competitive Salary
· Giving Back/Charity days
· Quarterly Socials
· 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
· The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain