Junior Customer Success Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are passionate about Customer Success and get a kick out of resolving a customer issue. You don’t accept the basics in life and you are restless in your efforts to excel both at work and outside of work. You have experience of dealing with large numbers of customers, are analytical (comfortable with data) and a great problem solver. You excel in building relationships both with Customers and internal stakeholders.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide both reactive and proactive services to our customer base
• Work with a large number of internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues/escalations.
• Own the resolution process ensuring you exceed customer expectations.
• Deliver an annual programme of Success Events and Webinars working with internal and external stakeholders (including Marketing, Product and Professional Services) to deliver additional value and enhance the customer relationship
• Closely monitor Support cases, Community and NPS data.
• Focus on delivering service excellence through ‘human’ engagement therefore confidence and experience in speaking to a large number of Customers, some of which will be in a challenging situation is absolutely essential in this role
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
• Ability to influence others (internal and external stakeholders) through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Analytical, data and process-oriented mind-set
• Demonstrates a desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Enthusiastic and creative in problem solving
• Ability to work in a small team with exceptional communication skills
• The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
• The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
• A willingness to use and continually develop your skill set to the benefit of yourself and your team.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.