- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 11 October 2023
- Job Ref: J9960
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Healthcare, to Education, to Not for Profit’s to Hospitality providers, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have freedom to do more.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of our most valued customers. You will get a buzz from helping people, you’ll be customer centric whilst being passionate about how software can help make our customers lives and businesses better. You will be confident building and maintaining effective relationships at all levels internally and within your customer base. You will be solution focused, with the ability to conduct periodic reviews, provide regular progress reports and demonstrate the value of Access solutions. You will be commercially savvy and strategically informed, establishing and underpinning your role as our Customers’ Ambassador internally and Trusted Advisor to our Customers.
Day to day, you will be :
- Ensuring contractual adherence to our CSPs
- Reporting / Identifying Risks & Opportunities / Taking appropriate action / Driving continuous improvement / Communications & Updates
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor by creating, nurturing, and maintaining solid relationships with key customer and stakeholders Engagement model across all customers - aligned with Sales, Support & PS
- Responsible for successful adoption of Access solutions by our customers; leading to retention, renewal, expansion, satisfaction, advocacy, and reference ability.
- Churn management
- Renewals, upsell and cross sell.
- Influence and drive internal Access departments to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Service Improvement Plans
- Generic Issues Process – Product/Support/Billing (within and cross Division)
- NPS in collaboration with internal teams
- Customer advocacy including trust pilot reviews, testimonials, and reaching out to customers to provide case studies.
- In collaboration with Sales colleagues, collaborate with customers to establish a transformational roadmap to ensure achievement of business goals, return on investment & expected levels of customer satisfaction.
- Service Development Plans
- Generation of upsells and expansion revenue through a combination of customer insights, industry, and product knowledge.
- CSM Self Gen Opps
- Advising customers on best practice, product roadmap and proactively monitoring and driving adoption of their Access software, features and functionality.
- Facilitation of Product/Support workshops
- Creating and maintaining digital resources
- Conducting periodic reviews discussing trends, sentiment and success factors as well as identifying opportunities for product and service expansion
Your skills and experiences might include:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to analyse and move quickly to resolve customer challenges, engaging all of the appropriate resources and influencing appropriately to achieve goals.
- The expertise to deal with multiple conflicting priorities under pressure.
- Understanding our business, that of our customers business and industry & market trends
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- The ability to translate & articulate how specific product features will assist and deliver customer success outcomes.
- The ability to champion and drive internal improvement within key supporting business units.
- Analysing & understanding product usage data by customer or cohort/segment of customer
- Confidence to professionally deliver presentations to internal/external audiences both face-to-face and via webinars.
- Ability to articulate challenging messages and being able to effectively navigate and mediate conflict.
- The ability to build rapport with multiple customer stakeholders (including C-Suite) ensuring strategic and operational alignment.
- Experience in CSM role in similar market would be advantageous.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of an attractive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (rules apply), and a health contribution, you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.