- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 17 July 2022
- Job Ref: J6536
** Please note this role can be homebased anywhere in the UK **
Senior Customer Success Manager (hospitality)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Access Hospitality has brought together best of breed solutions to form a hospitality management system that can help negate the impact of rising costs and staff disengagement, in order to allow operators to focus on what is important, guest experiences. Over 2000 UK bars, pubs, restaurants, food to-go, hotels and casual dining operators are benefiting from efficiencies in their reservations, ticketing, EPoS, HR, financial, purchase to pay, work management, CRM, order and pay, learning and development and property maintenance processes.
You are passionate about Customer Success and get a kick out of resolving a customer issue. You don’t accept the basics in life and you are restless in your efforts to excel both at work and outside of work. You have experience of dealing with large numbers of customers, are analytical (comfortable with data) and a great problem solver. You excel in building relationships both with Customers and internal stakeholders. You feel at home at Access and relish the opportunity to join a small but growing team – a team with a first class reputation for Service Excellence
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be a valued member of the busy Customer Success team and will be based in Loughborough, reporting to the Customer Success Team Manager.
- Provide both a reactive and proactive services to our customer base
- Work with a large number of internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues/escalations.
- Own the issue resolution ensuring you exceed customer expectations.
- own an annual programme of Success Events and Webinars working with internal and external stakeholders (including Marketing, Product and Professional Services) to deliver additional value and enhance the customer relationship
- Closely monitor Support cases, Community and NPS data – our Early Warning Systems raising cases and proactively liaising with customers where necessary.
- Focus on delivering service excellence through ‘human’ engagement therefore confidence and experience in speaking to a large number of Customers, some of which will be in a challenging situation is absolutely essential in this role
As a well-rounded CSM, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
- Ability to influence others (internal and external stakeholders) through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Analytical, data and process-oriented mind-set
- Demonstrates a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable – this is a relatively new role and will develop over time
- Ability to work in a small team with exceptional communication skills and willingness to work with others/provide cover/support during peak demand times/holidays/sickness.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once.
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
- A willingness to use and continually develop your skill set to the benefit of yourself and your team.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)