- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 20 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4516
Customer Success Manager (NPE) – Not for Profit Division
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come.
As part of the Not for profit division, you’ll join a team who believe that business should make a positive difference in society. You’ll be joining a team whose passion and technology brings freedom to the 1000s of charities we work with to do more for their causes to deliver the greatest possible impact.
- Be advising charity customers on how to get the best out of the product and service – be that best practice, info about new features or proactively monitoring and driving adoption of their Access software
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers to establish yourself as their trusted advisor and go to person
- Deliver regular reviews with customers, reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their software
- Support the delivery of an annual programme of training events for customers. You’ll work with internal and external stakeholders to create high quality, customer centric content that helps charities to achieve their goals with our software
- Work with our customers and internal stakeholders to resolve any customer issues and proactively identify ways of improving our service overall
- Closely monitor Support cases, NPS data and our Early Warning Systems raising cases and proactively liaising with customers where necessary
As a well-rounded CSM, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Passion for helping charity customers succeed – we’ll want you to be able to empathise with our client’s situations and experiences; rapidly build strong relationships with them, even if using technology for contact; be able to diffuse difficult situations; all while having a kindness in your communications that shows patience and optimism.
- You care about charities and can demonstrate this in your application and interview
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to apply different styles to different situations - particularly you need to be able to explain technical solutions to non-technical individual
- Willingness to work in a small team and support your teammates /provide cover/support during peak demand times/holidays/sickness
- A knowledge of using software in the charity sector is an advantage- you might have used a CRM management, marketing or fundraising technology or automation, but definitely get a buzz from helping deliver value for our customers
- Experience of dealing with large numbers of customers and you excel in building relationships both with Customers and internal stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable – the pace of change at Access is rapid, so the demands on the role will develop over time
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure, quickly learn new tools and work autonomously
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive; you’ll also value the efficiency that comes from processes and use of technology to manage relationships