Customer Success Leader - Health Support and Social Care
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Our Customer Success Vision
We enable customer success through our World-Class Customer Success operating model/platform. Optimizing customer business value through large-scale customer success programs, an army of experts, anywhere FlightPath digital delivery, total quality, data science, eLearning paths and certifications. We continuously unify, optimise and simplify the customer experience from sales through to renewals. We will increase Customer and Product NPS to +40.
Reporting to the Customer Success Leader for Health Support and Care, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers and Divisional Team Leaders serving our varied client base that range from small family run care homes to large local authorities and NHS trusts.
A Transforming Sector:
The concept of care will radically change over the next decade. Access’ current portfolio of software in this sector is highly varied and specialised including (but not limited to) the following:
- People Planner and Care Planning applications
- Adam HTT
- Rio Electronic Patient Records and Patient/Bed Flow Management applications
- Access is also investing in Tech Enabled Care which starts to exploit the Internet Of Things to monitor the health and behaviour of Care service users in order to proactively predict their healthcare needs using complex analytical capabilities.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Define, develop and execute the Customer Success strategy for HSC in the context of the emerging technology offerings outlined above. This will involve building the appropriate Customer Success Plan to meet the needs of our customers in this complex arena.
• Based on your past experience, exploit automation and emerging technologies such as AI to deliver an exceptional CSM experience at a reduced cost to serve.
• Drive revenue growth of the HSC business through effective cadence of the CSM team towards achieving NRR targets. Part of this role will be to shape the operating model of CS in conjunction with Account Management and Support so that the 3 functions work in concert to deliver an improved customer experience.
• Develop the right approach to churn reduction by ensuring that the CSM team delivers a world-class customer experience. Ultimately you will ensure that Access customers adopt our software to allow them to achieve their desired business outcomes.
• Providing feedback to (and occasionally challenging) the Product Engineering function to ensure that Product Roadmaps reflect the expressed requirements of customers in each of the domains (Care, Healthcare & Local Government). This will involve setting up and running Customer Advisory Boards that allow customers to highlight their priorities.
• Build and lead a Customer Success Management team of experienced and highly capable individuals that manage customer relationships. This will involve defining the right team structure to take advantage of our GOCs (Global Operations Centres) in Romania and Malaysia.
• Propagate customer success-focused thinking into all areas of the business and serve as a centre of excellence and champion of the customer;
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• 10+ years of customer-facing experience working for a b2b or b2c software company.
• Hands on experience of introducing digital automation technology into the operating model within the CS function.
• Preferably experience (either supplier or client-side) of working with organisations in the Healthcare, Social Care and/or Local Government Public Sector domains.
• Experience expanding SME & mid-size customer product adoption, identifying customer patterns and best practices, and developing replicable strategies for growth
• Experience in hiring, developing and leading a world-class, customer-facing team; demonstrated people management capabilities including coaching, performance management and success management to drive high levels of employee engagement;
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.