- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 17 June 2022
- Job Ref: J6192
Customer Success Consultant
*Bristol with hybrid working available
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
You are an organised self-starter who can manage multiple customer accounts are an expert in problem solving and explaining processes. You love talking to people every day and can manage projects to achieve an end goal. You’re passionate about helping small businesses to succeed and creating innovative processes to help them to do so.
Day to day you will:
- Work with new Unleashed customers to onboard them on to the system, from sign up through to go live, ensuring they get maximum value from it.
- Have regular calls and screenshare sessions with your book of customers, replicating their processes in Unleashed and answering questions along the way.
- Ensuring customers are sticking to their agreed go live date.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the onboarding approach, processes and services offered. You will ensure that best practices in software implementation and onboarding are followed.
- Create live and on-demand educational content (webinars, podcasts, training videos) to teach customers to be more successful.
As a successful Customer Success Consultant, your skills and experience will include:
- Technologically savvy with successful experience in a product, sales or support role with that values customer satisfaction, product excellence and quality human interactions
- A background in either SaaS or Operations within a relevant industry is desirable but not essential
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to explain processes to stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Organised, with the ability to work at a fast pace and deal with a range of customers at any given time
- Project management, implementation and/or change management skills will be advantageous
- A background in either SaaS or Operations within a relevant industry is desirable, but not essential.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.