- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 28 September 2023
- Job Ref: J9042
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 500 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
As a Customer Services Manager you will be part of a team of Customer Service Managers and Executives within our Customer Success organisation whose goal is to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty whilst mitigating risk to our business.
Your main role will be supporting your colleagues and customers alike in making sure that the customer experience and service delivery is what our customers expect. You will be comfortable with communicating and negotiating with customers at a senior level and co-ordinating our internal resources to reach resolution.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Responding to queries and complaints from customers and escalations from within the business
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor by creating, nurturing and maintaining solid relationships with key customer and stakeholders
- Triaging cases in order to identify those that can be dealt with elsewhere in the business
- Engaging with customers to ascertain the detail of their needs and issues, agreeing and documenting them for ownership within the business
- Liaising with colleagues and managers within Access to agree a strategy and approach to individual case management.
- Responding to customer queries and complaints by email, letter, and by telephone
- Analysis of cases, root cause, and trends for reporting to the Access Board
- Liaising closely with Internal Stakeholders
- And any other reasonable duties as determined by the Company
Your skills and experiences might include:
- Experience in Financial Services and dispute management – escalation management.
- Law studies preferred or background in legal filed.
- The ability to maintain professional and calm under pressure which will enable you to resolve the issue and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Good IT literacy with the ability to work with a range of internal systems to gather information and investigate cases.
- The confidence to engage with customers and stakeholders at a senior level.
- The ability to learn and understand business processes and to relate that to the implemented Access Solution.
- Good organizational skills and time management.
- The expertise to deal with multiple conflicting priorities under pressure.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus.
We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.