- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 12 August 2022
- Job Ref: J6733
Customer Service Apprentice - Canterbury office
**Assessment Centre in July 2022, start date September 2022**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of 'Love work, Love life' has been central to our success, and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 software company driven through the adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are focused on gaining your Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard qualification.
You are a tenacious and customer focussed individual who is interested in either making their first steps into professional services/consultancy/project management. You will strive to deliver excellent service to our customers whilst guiding them through their Onboarding journey as they implement their new software solutions.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation. You are an organised individual who is able to prioritise multiple projects at any one time and ensure project deadlines are met and documented in line with our FlightPath methodology. You are detail orientated with a thirst for process improvement.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Onboard and train customers in their new software solutions
- Manage your implementation projects to successful conclusions
- Manage the relationship with customers to a high standard ensuring expectations are always managed and the customer is clear on their project steps
- Take responsibility of your product knowledge to maintain continual professional development
- Produce high quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation as required
- Contribute to driving efficiencies in project delivery where opportunities arise
- Ensure appropriate security policies are applied to tasks in line with Access requirements
- Spend 20% of your time improving new skills that are aligned to the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard; generally, this might be one day a week or set time a month or built into the day to day learning of the role
As a prospective Customer Service Apprentice, your Skills and Experiences may include:
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software
- Possess a passion for delivering high quality customer service
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities
- The ability to act as a role model for best practice and actively promote a positive working environment. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
- Good communication skills. You are a confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and the team alike
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus
- You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A competitive salary
- Giving back/charity days
- Quarterly socials
- Six weeks sabbaticals (after six years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses-paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!