Customer Service Advisor
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 29 days ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 15 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9095
Customer Service Advisor
**This role is Hybrid, based 2 days in our Sandbach, Cheshire office**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be passionate about customer experience, you will get a buzz out of continuous improvement, have excellent attention to detail and be efficient in responding to queries.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing a professional and effective service.
- Handle queries from clients, service users, suppliers and internal colleagues through a variety of communication methods.
- Manage large amounts of both incoming and outbound calls, prioritising and organising workload to ensure exceptional customer experience is delivered at all times.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open, interactive communication.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with a wide range of staff, clients, suppliers, partners, service users and visitors.
- Take personal ownership to meet personal and customer service team revenue targets and call handling quotas.
- Accurately input and retrieve data on relevant electronic systems in a timely manner and in line with standard operating procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance with Data Protection and Information Security policies at all times.
- Use the Customer Record Management system to record, retrieve, cleanse and collate information as required.
- Assist with the lifecycle of employer benefit schemes including set up, ongoing administrative duties such as invoicing and schedules, lease documentation, end of scheme
- Handle customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Proven effective and professional customer service skills with a willingness to accommodate customers and communicate positive and negative messages effectively and in line with Company guidelines.
- Proactively contribute to discussions and offers direction, suggestions and solutions, proactively listens to others’ views, influences people to deliver.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of own workload, personal behaviour and performance in line with Company values and encourages others to do the same.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work to ensure completion within set deadlines and where no deadlines are set, establish these to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, delivering high quality outputs that are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Proactively looks for improvements and efficiencies in costs, processes, procedures, outputs and results.
- Proficiency in all relevant IT packages.
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- A resilient approach with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.