- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 24 September 2021
- Job Ref: J4253
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a problem solver at heart and enjoy delivering an awesome experience for our customers. You know the difference between a supply chain and a bike chain, and you’re passionate about helping small businesses (think David’s, not Goliaths) succeed. You believe that any technology is only as good as the experts who support it J
Day-to-day, you will:
- Solve customer problems via live chat, email or phone
- Proactively advise customers on how to get maximum value from their software
- Provide feedback to our Product team on what enhancements to build
- Create live & on-demand educational content (think webinars, podcasts) to teach our customers how to be more successful
As a well-rounded Customer Experience Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience providing customer support for a technical service/solution
- Experience troubleshooting software
- Experience communicating with people from all walks of life (written & verbal).
- Experience managing customers expectations and the knowledge of ‘when to escalate’
- Zendesk experience or similar (Intercom)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.