Customer Care Co-Ordinator
- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 02 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8432
Customer Care Coordinator
**Previous Care Coordinator / Health & Social Care Administrators required**
**This role would be 3 days in our Loughborough office & 2 days working from home**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Have you been working long hours in the care sector and looking for a change?? OR Have you worked as an administrator/coordinator in the Health and Social Care sector?? We may have a role for you.
We are looking for warm, friendly and professional colleagues who want to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidates will have come from a background in care with strong communication skills and a can-do approach. Most of all, you'll be passionate about understanding customer needs and helping resolve their queries over the telephone, via email and chat.
Previous experience of delivering great customer service & experience of supporting the care industry would be essential. You will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Provide high-level customer service and product support via chat, telephone or email.
· Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their queries in accordance with our Milestones (SLA’s)
· Maintain our case management system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, solved or escalated, as appropriate
· Promoting the online Access Customer Success Portal, including helping customers register
· Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
As a well-rounded Customer Care Coordinator your Skills and Experiences likely include:
· Background/experience in the care sector
· Good communication skills. You are a confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
· Knowledge of Access People Planner or Access Care Planning (formerly Mobizio) would be a benefit, however general knowledge of care rostering systems would be considered.
· Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
· The ability to act as a role model for best practice and actively promote a positive working environment. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
· You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
· Have Enthusiasm in busy periods and ability to work in a team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.