- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 18 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3493
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Customer Success Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers remain customers, they get maximum return on their investments and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
Our Recruitment division provides solutions to help agencies with everything from candidate attraction to cash collection. This includes Recruitment CRM, Website, Screening and Pay and Bill software to manage their entire recruitment process.
As a CSM Team Manager you will report into the Director of Customer Success Management and lead a team of Managers and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to deliver our goals by ensuring we provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
You will be responsible for day-to-day leadership of your team ensuring our customers adopt their Access solutions, achieve their desired outcomes, continuously improve their satisfaction, and ultimately remain a customer of Access. You will be accountable for achieving financial, satisfaction and retention results.
As a rapidly growing business you will constantly lead your team through change, evolve and adopting new working practices.
You will work in partnership with the Recruitment division, its leadership and the renewals, sales, marketing, product and professional services and support teams.
About the role:
The focus of the role is to support and guide your CSM team in providing both reactive and proactive services to our customers. Working in partnership with your peers you will engage with internal stakeholders to deliver exceptional service and ensure customer issues are resolved quickly.
You will ensure we drive a high level of customer engagement through all our channels including our digital experience, through our customer portal and webinar programmes, events, through one-to-many and one-to-few events and individual engagements both remotely and face-to-face.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead people:
- Hire, develop and retain a team of high performing, highly motivated CSMs
- Ensure that all new team members go through structured induction
- Coach and support your CSMs to deliver results and the best possible service
- Work with your team members to maintain and review their employee success and personal development plans on a periodic basis
- Support your team to develop their career utilising our career framework
- Manage customers:
- Oversee the delivery of services by your team to a portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Act as a point of escalation for any issues your customers may have
- Work with your CSM to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Be operationally excellent
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible service and your CSMs are delivering in accordance with our CSM playbook
- Ensure our systems are used and kept up to date
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our CSM playbook
- Drive innovation
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our success services
- Look for new and better ways of servicing our customers
- Think digital first in everything we do
- Encourage Innovation across team
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales teams, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development
- A Competitive Salary
- Employee and Leadership academy
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
As a well-rounded Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience of leading teams in services organisations, overseeing delivery of services such as support, configuration, training and health checks
- Strong knowledge of business processes and business applications such as HR, finance, recruitment, retail, manufacturing and distribution
- Passion for customers and technology
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- Experience of escalation management and solving problems
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
- A track record of managing budgets and exceeding goals
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get: