Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be part of the team which is responsible for the Credit Control operations within the Access Technology Group working with the Group’s 10,000+ directly supported End Users.
• Undertake all necessary activity to secure strong credit control results for the business using a variety of communication formats.
• Report information on daily, weekly and monthly basis as appropriate.
• Continually enhance the businesses systems and procedures to maintain excellent efficiencies within the credit control function.
• Liaise with, and maintain the support of, the sales teams and projects teams to illicit the required resources for site issue solving in order to free up debt.
• Deliver on challenging targets based on the following:
o Value of collections
o Debtor Days
o Aged Debt analysis
o Activity levels
• Ad-hoc duties
As a well-rounded Credit Controller, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Excellent interpersonal and Positive influencing skills across the spectrum of the company.
• Demonstrable track record of credit control success within a business with multiple thousands of customers
• Ability to build and nurture relationships across reporting levels
• Credible and professional behaviour
• Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and non verbal
• Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner
• A passion for providing excellent customer service
• A full driving licence and the flexibility to attend all company locations
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
A Competitive Salary
Giving Back/Charity days
6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!