- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7163
Join the Access Family and see how we make digital learning ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented writer and editor to join our career development content team. The Access Career Development platform offers incredibly useful career tools and e-learning to those transitioning into a new job and those already in a career, and is the UK’s most adopted platform for university students. We are passionate about creating inspiring and engaging content to help our customers get the very best out of their careers. We need someone who is resourceful and adaptable, who will care about our content as much as we do.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Research and write articles for our weekly newsletter, Career Week
- Plan and manage the content that goes out in our Newsroom
- Create and repurpose content for our e-learning hub and tools
- Continually review existing content, including videos
- Log and act on client and sales team content feedback
- Update and create industry reports for our UK and Australian audiences
- Keep up to date on the latest developments, trends and news on the topic of career development and ensure this is reflected in our content creation
- Assist our marketing team by creating content for our social media channels
As a well-rounded Content Copywriter, your skills and experiences likely include:
- BA preferably in English, another language or journalism
- At least 3-4 years writing articles and content for web
- A passion for writing
- Excellent copywriting, grammar and editing skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- A creative thinker who is adaptable
- A highly motivated self-starter who values learning
- A team player with a strong work ethic
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application