Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 20,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. Given the pace at which the company and department are growing we foresee plenty of opportunity for career progression. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
Are you ready for the challenge?
The Content Marketing Manager will lead the identification and execution of key content marketing initiatives that will grow the Access People division within the Access business. This position will own the success of the content marketing strategy, working closely with the Head of Marketing, sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team to drive growth through its marketing content.
This will require creating winning content that addresses key industry trends, positions Access People as credible thought leaders and seeks new channels in which to position Access People. This role will focus on strategizing and delivering on content marketing initiatives that support the wider Access People business to ultimately create demand, build awareness and generate sales opportunities.
• Design the content marketing strategies that take Access People personas on a journey through the content marketing funnel.
• Develop an editorial calendar that consistently delivers content and ensures deadlines are met.
• Develop and execute content ideas which help support campaign messaging to be used in the wider customer marketing programmes. Content could include blogs, video, podcasts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
• Work closely with the internal data, design and digital teams to utilise internal expertise and resource wherever possible.
• Champion external relationships to support thought leadership content and seek out external opportunities to increase awareness of Access People.
• Optimize content considering organic SEO, with a focus on driving traffic to the website and increasing demand for Access People solutions.
• Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive content campaign plans.
• Collaborate with internal central marketing and external agency teams to produce high quality content.
• Proven experience in content marketing, preferably in b2b software products.
• Domain expertise in HR/Learning.
• Excellent content author and writer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and translate technical information into business benefits and thought leadership themes.
• Editorial mindset with an ability to understand the audience’s content preferences.
• Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate other team members
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
• A team player but has the ability to lead a cross functional team, particularly under time and resource pressure
• Comfortable managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
• Demonstrated experience of designing and executing strong inbound generation campaigns using a wide variety of media and mediums
• Energetic and passionate about the world of HR
• Solid understanding of web publishing requirements
• BSc / BA degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
• Proven professional experience in the technology industry
• Proven experience in content marketing
• Proven experience leading project teams and multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structures
• Domain expertise with enterprise application software, cloud computing / SaaS business solutions