- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2022
- Job Ref: J5299
Senior Learning Systems (LMS) Consultant
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
- Do you enjoy working with customers to understand their business needs, helping them create a team to deliver a solution that can help them meet their business objectives?
- Do you thrive on building strong business relationships, developing and growing the business and driving Customer Satisfaction?
- Do you like to manage delivery relationships with large customers provide oversight of multi-phased, complex solutions?
The Systems Learning Consultant is responsible for projects involving multiple Access Learning Management Systems (LMS) products from more than one division. The Consultant will own projects from kick-off to handing over to the Support team and beyond. At each stage of the project, the Consultant will actively seek feedback from the customer. It is essential that the Consultant leads both customer programmes and fellow Consultants and always delivers product best practice. As such, it is essential that the Consultant is certified on Access LMS products, and at least one product from another division, and continually seeks to improve their acquired knowledge. The Consultant will be responsible for managing customer escalations. The Consultant will carry a personal revenue and utilisation target, as well as actively working to help achieve team targets plus customer satisfaction and product knowledge targets.
You will ideally have a broad range of software and consulting experience, with deep systems knowledge of Access LMS or of other LMS. This customer-facing role is the main Access representative in a customer’s project and requires outstanding relationship management skills.
Day-to-day, you will:
Skills and Experience:
Project owner and accountable for successful delivery of LMS projects or consultancy engagements, establishing what the customer views as success criteria and managing to those expectations.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and management of day-to-day client-level relationships, from client project team members to board level executives.
- A hands-on product expert for LMS and at least two other products with a "Workspace first" mentality.
- Will often be called upon to act as LMS Solution Architect, pre-contract, on large, multi-product deals.
- Leads delivery teams, managing all escalations, ensuring that customer satisfaction remains high.
- Contributes to accreditations and leads fellow Consultants, implementing best practice for every product release.
- Commercially astute and always ensures that projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- Ability to lead customers on their LMS journey, using industry know-how and product best practice delivering great customer satisfaction.
- The ability to manage multiple projects across multiple customers at the same time.
- Works with the Product team and Support team when required to resolve specific LMS issues or support in the development of the Software.
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- Proactive, works at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus, constantly exceeding customer expectations.
- Forward looking project management utilising resources from across the business to best achieve the customer's desired outcomes.
- Provide the functional and technical expertise to ensure successful LMS project delivery through delegation, communication and cross-departmental and divisional coordination.
- Establish strategic partnerships, striving to become a trusted advisor to the client's leadership.
- Must be able to command a group audience and lead discussions including best practice, solution delivery strategy, professional services methodology and executive-level requirement gathering.
- Working closely with Account Managers and customer Success managers to identify opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of LMS and their configuration
- Experience and knowledge of Learning best practice and any legislative requirements
- Ability to think strategically and turn business objectives into technical solutions
- Ability to influence others in a matrix-team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with all levels of client and Access project stakeholders up to and including board level
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Excellent time management
- Ability to travel to meet client and project needs
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend, and maintain senior client relationships
- Experience of related systems and integration
- Experience of Crystal Reports or other similar or equivalent reporting packages
- Consultancy experience
- Experience of being a trusted adviser
- Experience of escalation resolution
- Experience of project management and leading teams
- Relevant accreditations such as Prince2 or industry-specific certifications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.