- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 21 August 2022
- Job Ref: J6562
*Hybrid working/London office
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be the client’s main point of contact after they sign up for Vincere, overseeing their journey right through data migration, training through to handover to Customer Success
- Proactively ensure that any issues & queries are addressed
- Build strong relationships with our enterprise sized customers
- Manage Client Relationships across the implementation lifecycle
- Able to effectively train customers on configuring the platform
- Be a Vincere product expert, able to answer any questions the customer may have
- Identify customers’ needs, to then deliver a tailored solution to suit their implementation
- Manage processes internally to ensure smooth communication between multiple departments
- Advise customers on best practices within the software, and encourage process changes where appropriate
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in an Implementations / Project Management role or similar
- Very strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strong presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to tailor solutions to specific needs
- You are technically savvy and enjoy working with and learning new applications and systems
- You are proactive, adaptable and organised
- You are able to identify client challenges and align solutions to meet their needs
- You can effectively and persuasively communicate with decision-makers
- You have a desire and ability to learn quickly
- Personable - and a relentless relationship builder
- An entrepreneur at heart - you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.