- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 14 January 2021
- Job Ref: J2726
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Your role as the Community Manager is to define and execute the strategy for the continued growth and engagement of our Customer Community aligned to technology industry best practice. This role will involve cultivation of a collaborative, on-line culture that builds customer trust and loyalty reinforced by relevant, timely and engaging content.
As the Community Manager you will work closely with a large number of key stakeholders to ensure drive customer and internal adoption/engagement targets are achieved:
• External stakeholders (Customers, partners)
• Internal stakeholders (Support & Customer Success Management)
• Internal stakeholders (Product, Development, Pre-sales, Professional Services)
We are looking for a candidate that can embed themselves in further developing our Customer Community, working relentlessly to achieve a vibrant and effective resource for those customers who wish to self-serve, engaging with key stakeholders/subject matter experts to drive the volume and quality of Community content, interactions and overall internal/external engagement.
Obtaining and reviewing customer feedback (via focus groups, super-user events etc.) to drive improvements where necessary will form a key part of the success criteria for this role. Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement is essential to the success of this role.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of community strategy
• Define and deliver a growth strategy for acquiring new customers to the Support Portal/Community aligned to CFL targets
• Work to build relationships with internal stakeholders including Support, Customer Success Management, Professional Services, On-boarding, Product etc.
• Define KPIs to measure success, aligned to the overall objectives of the CFL organisation e.g. Deflection.
• Develop an operational community management approach and practices that support the delivery of service excellence to a demanding customer community.
• Build a strategy for the evolution of personas within the community.
• Work with the Knowledge Manager to define and implement a market leading content plan (aligned to KCS methodology) to drive customer engagement and build a vibrant Community
• Day to day Community management including monitoring, moderation, reporting, internal adoption/promotion
• Own and implement new cutting-edge Community tools (salesforce.com) and platform to support execution of community strategy.
• Develop and manage the Community onboarding process to ensure best practice for customer experience and ongoing management of customer needs.
As a well-rounded Community Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Understanding of community networks and – design, functionality, strategy
• Understanding of UX design and development of community platforms to deliver best in class Customer experience.
• Organisational skills to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills to engage with technical and non-technical peers.
• Experience with salesforce.com products
• Experience working in a Software Support/Operations Function within a Software Support organisation would be a plus
• Ability to document processes and procedures
• Significant experience in process design / improvement
• Strong use of Microsoft office applications, google analytics including ability to analyse data and create easy to use templates
• Senior stakeholder engagement and communication
• Experience of working in a large, complex organization with extensive stakeholder management experience
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.