- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 17 March 2021
- Job Ref: J2993
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and to help us have over 1,000,000 Access Workspace Customers by 2022. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 30,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be someone who can:
- An analytical individual that enjoys working with usage data and contracts
- Have a very good understanding of all Access IP and relevant 3rd party products
- Having a good understanding of commercial contracts
- Achieve a sales target for SAAS Licences, Initial software licences and annual software maintenance
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance
- Be responsible for providing accurate revenue forecast
- Respond to customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Build a good relationship with the existing customers and maximise every opportunity
- Host meetings at all levels with existing customers
- Once a sale is made, ensure a smooth handover to the projects team
- Work alongside Account Managers, Sales Directors and Divisional Managing Directors
- Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times
- Identify and execute cross sell opportunities
- You may be required to attend meetings which may include nights away from home
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Review customer usage reports to identify customers that are overusing the licence limits agreed
- Manage the entire sales process with support from Account Managers, Sales Directors and managing Directors while Identifying cross sell opportunities of wider Access products and solutions.
- Work closely with the Divisional Management Teams and Divisional Managing Director in executing year on year double digit growth
- Driving the importance of customer compliance within the assigned division
- Supporting the execution of the programmatic compliance programme within the assigned division
- A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
- A track record in providing solutions and contract renegotiation in various markets
- God track record in contract renegotiation
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office
- Have a full driving licence
As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject.
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role.
- Previous experience of renegotiating contracts
- Good understanding of commercial contracts
- Previous field sales experience.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 week Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing family and apply!