- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 23 September 2022
- Job Ref: J7304
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 70,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be someone who can:
- Have a good understanding of commercial contracts either from the software or IT industry
- Be commercially astute
- Monetise situations and areas of use in accordance with the agreements
- Build, maintain, control pipeline
- Accurately forecast with a 5% tolerance
- Be data analytical and enjoy working with volumes of data
- Be responsible for developing customer compliance within APAC regions
- Achieve revenue targets for Initial licences fees, annual licence fees, support and maintenance fees.
- Have a very good understanding of all Access IP and relevant 3rd party products
- Build a good relationship with existing customers, nurture every opportunity by finding swift and amicable resolutions in difficult situations
- Respond to customers correspondence quickly and efficiently
- and provide feedback to cultivate the rest of the team
- Host meetings at all levels with existing customers, mostly C level
- Once a way forward is agreed, drafting the relevant agreements to capture the pertinent information and way forward.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with divisional MD’s, Sales Leaders, Sales Mangers and Access Board Members to drive compliance revenue and pipeline.
- Own and progress commercial opportunities that relate to customer overuse and IP infringement
- Own and develop divisional successes from customers compliance by creating new areas to execute, create & manage various in division projects
- A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
- Someone that is in the detail and able to work with volumes of data
- Have the ability to manage and control difficult commercial conversations
- A track record in providing solutions to the associated market
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office
- Have a full driving licence
As a well-rounded professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject.
- Previous experience in a B2B commercial role.
- Previous sales experience.
- Sector specific sales experience preferred.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 25 days annual leave
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you are qualified, we can’t wait for your application.