- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 02 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4205
By working together, we’ve been really successful at Access. This has helped us to focus on giving back to our local communities and the charitable causes that mean a lot to us.
Over the past three years we’ve raised over £650,000 for our two UK Charities of the Year (DEBRA and the NDCS) and we’re now gearing up to make an equally big difference for our new charity partners around the world… This is where you come in!
We’re looking forward to you helping us to grow how we give back to local communities and charitable causes. This will focus on our Charity of the Year programme, where employees from each of the countries we operate in nominate a charity to support, as well as other programmes to help employees give their time to support local causes close to their heart.
We’re excited to see the experience you’ll bring with you and how you’ll develop our giving back strategy while being happy to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and stimulate fundraising across the company and effectively track, and report on the impact we’re making. We’re also confident that you’ll be excited about the impact you can make by helping to engage employees to focus on supporting good causes along-side their day job.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop our Giving back approach
- Build on our Giving back approach to create an ambitious, comprehensive global plan
- Develop and report on appropriate goals and KPIs to demonstrate impact
- Establish yourself as the lead for charitable activities at Access
- Create a virtual team of engaged champions in each country we operate in, to support Access employees with fundraising and giving back plans and activities
- Manage our Charity of the year programme
- Manage the election of our charity partners around the globe and create and maintain relationships with them
- Engage, motivate and inspire people across Access to invest time, expertise and other resources to raise funds for our charity partners
- Manage company-wide giving back activities and projects
- Optimise our use of tech
- Manage and optimise our established, regular fundraising apps including our Company Lottery, Round-to-the-Pound, Give as you Earn
- Make use of The Loop (our Intranet) and our Charity of the Year Portal to make Giving back easier for everyone at Access
- Manage engagement with and promotion of our activities
- Share examples and stories with people inside Access to motivate and inspire them
- Promote our impact outside Access by working with our Marketing and Social Media teams
Skills and Experience:
- A positive, ambitious outlook with the desire to work with others to make a difference
- Experience of managing and improving Giving back at another company
- Creative and entrepreneurial approach to launching new ideas
- Strong data management and reporting skills to track and report on our Giving back impact
- The confidence to work with, challenge and influence stakeholders across the company (level and geography) and the ability to prioritise and coordinate activities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Outstanding communication, copywriting and proof-reading skills, with experience of messaging for multiple audiences and media.
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain