- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 07 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8591
Cash Applications Supervisor
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are a forward thinking individual who likes getting into the detail. The role will require you to work collaboratively with the Group Credit Control Manager, Treasury Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure that cash receipts are allocated accurately to the customers’ accounts in accordance with the policy. You will be instrumental in managing the end to end process for all customer receipts, from BACS, Direct Debit and Credit Card payments. Leading a small team of likeminded individuals, you will drive the change in automation to ensure that the cash applications team is always looking forward and become the center of excellence for cash receipts.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage the end to end process for incoming cash receipts, processing based on Remittance Advice or common sense approach.
- Manage a small team to ensure that the correct process is followed.
- Ensure that the Direct Debit facility is run on the selected days and any issues are identified and resolved. Drive customer uptake in Direct Debit, and work with the business partners to ensure divisional buy-in.
- Identify any unallocated payments and reduce the unapplied allocation items to meet targets.
- Working closely with this Group Credit Control Manager, you will drive the automation of the processes within the Cash Applications function to ensure that cash is allocated automatically where possible.
- Participate in management meetings when required. Ensuring all audit governance and compliance is adhered to.
As a well-rounded Cash Applications Supervisor, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
- Excellent interpersonal and positive influencing skills across the spectrum of the company.
- Track record of credit control success within a business with multiple thousands of customers.
- A first experience in leading a team in a similar environment
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across reporting levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in
- Strong work ethic and professional working behavior
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.