- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 29 November 2023
- Job Ref: J10660
Cash Applications & Admin Assistant
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Reporting to the Operational Finance Manager, you will be part of the team which is responsible for the Credit Control operations within The Access Group’s 60,000 directly supported End Users. You are an enthusiastic, motivated and passionate individual with a strong work ethic, focused on building positive, productive and professional relationships with staff members and customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage the department’s inbox and communicate effectively with the credit control team or directly with customers.
- Manage Acquisition customers updating bank details to our main Access bank account.
- Maintain an effective communication with the customers.
- Provide support and cover for the Direct Debit collections process.
- Update account status records and collection efforts.
- Generate invoices and account statements.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Assist the daily auto posting and subsequent allocation of receipts from customers.
- Provide support on ad-hoc duties requested by the direct manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and positive influencing skills across the spectrum of the company.
- Track record of credit control success within a business with multiple thousands of customers.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across reporting levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in
- Strong work ethic and professional working behaviour
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
As a well-rounded Cash Applications & Admin Assistant, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.