- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 23 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4877
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Access Hospitality suite is now brought together on Access Workspace, bringing your key hospitality operational software requirements together into one place, with a single sign-on.
Access Workspace for Hospitality introduces new functionality on top of our core solutions to provide powerful communication and collaboration tools to help increase engagement and share information across all functions from GMs and operations to finance and front of house.
You now have access to powerful apps that enable staff to complete tasks and find key information quickly and easily. Customisable views ensure that each team member sees the business critical information that is relevant to them, at the touch of a button. Disparate systems for managing your bookings, EPOS transactions, stock, purchase to pay, F&B requirements, property maintenance and your biggest asset, your people are a thing of the past - as insightful and real-time reporting is available in one location.
About the role!
- Salesperson, Motivator, Strategist, Empathiser and most importantly a Winner…
- Access Hospitality, a division of The Access Group, is looking for a Sales Executive to sell our Hospitality reservation and booking system (Collins).
- Ideally you will have sold into or worked in the Hospitality industry.
- Coming from a SaaS background, you will have a track record in over exceeding targets. You are highly experienced in presenting a company vision and be able to articulate our unique value proposition. You will have a passion for executing self-generated sales campaigns and be able to provide high quality software demos.
You will be someone who can:
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities through to close.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation, quote submission, presentation, and contractual negotiations.
- Develop strong long-term relationships with decision makers through regular contact, dialogue, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Liaise closely with the Client Support team to ensure a smooth handover process
- Attend exhibitions and industry seminars.
- Have great time management skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and very driven
- Confident pitching to large groups
- Regular overachiever hitting targets
- Technology/SaaS Sales experience
- Team player
- Strong diary management
- Energy, charisma and fun attitude
- Always striving for the best customer experience!
- Innovative, driven and flexible, accurate and hardworking and able to cope with pressure in a continually changing environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.