- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 08 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2474
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Location: Lockington, Derby / Loughborough
Salary: £22,000 per annum, plus commission (£25k+ OTE)
Benefits: Highflyers (Holiday Abroad), Achievers Lunches, Quarterly Bonus, Incentives, Socials
Thank you for your interest in The Access Group at this years Autumn Careers Fair 2020, to register your interest in this role and receive further information or be contacted by a member of our team, please submit your CV below!
Overview of the role:
At Access we love Software and how technology never stays the same, your role in this is to provide a minimum on target number, of fully qualified business appointments within your product suite.
You will be working within the business development team reporting to your division team leader where you will be regarded as the transition point from marketing to sales who will share warm leads as well as building a pipeline for self-lead generation and therefore the first point of contact in the sales process.
You will continually increase your knowledge of Access software and its specific selling points and will build up an extensive knowledge so that you can talk with confidence about how people can benefit from using Access software.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Ensure that the Access brand values are reflected within every telephone conversation.
- Create excitement with prospects and generate demand for our solutions.
- Ensure every enquiry is managed in the optimum manner.
- Monitor your own call rates and lead generation results
- Build your knowledge of customer case studies within multiple industry sectors.
- Actively participate in the regular training and call reviews undertaken by the Business Development team.
- Participate and attend some exhibitions and meetings, some occasional overnight stay away from home may be required.
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
As a well-rounded Business Development Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree qualified
- Strong time management
- Organisational skills
What does Access offer you?
- Personal Career Success Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (33) – buy/sell scheme (+/- 5 days), holiday accrual with continuous service
- The Access Group Big Break – our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- And much more!