- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 14 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10118
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
An exciting role within the Legal division as a Business Analyst working on one of our core SaaS products. You will be working together with the development squad to ensure the delivery of the roadmap, technical and quality deliverables of the team, whilst also supporting the junior members.
You will contribute to hands on engineering processes within the team, whilst ensuring the team deliver against well-defined requirements, maintains technical and quality standards, and is customer focused . Quality and usability should be a first-class consideration, baked into the engineering process.
Key characteristics for this role: enthusiastic, solutions-focussed, pro-active, loves a challenge, pride in your codebase and the quality of your output, and adaptable.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Gather, review and analyse industry and client information to support the development of the product.
- Actively participate in requirements gathering and analysis, using this information to define development specifications and user stories.
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally, ensuring communication is effective and clear expectations are being set
- Maintain documentation for projects, processes and operations
- Monitor the development process, ensuring work is being prioritised effectively and making recommendations for change
- Investigate and troubleshoot product queries that require escalation from front-line support, and where necessary defining product and/or documentation improvements
- Proactively contribute to Technical Roadmap, demonstrating good understanding of technical, commercial and risk factors, and recommending priorities.
- Own, manage and be accountable for specific projects and deliverables, managing risks and dependencies with autonomy.
Champion a quality focussed approach showing ownership for QA activities and collaboration with the QA colleagues. Prepared to test own work and that of others to ensure quality.
As a well-rounded Business Analyst / Product Owner, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Demonstrable experience with the technologies used in the required product, requirements analysis and environments management.
- Be experienced in working as a member in a scrum team.
- Demonstrable experience of owning and driving successful delivery of projects
- Be curious and comfortable working with a variety of data sets to drive decision making processes.
Be experienced and at ease communication with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities.
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company.
- Other benefits