- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10687
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
Your exceptional organizational skills set you apart, enabling structured and evidence-based decision-making. Proficient in communication, you bridge gaps between healthcare stakeholders, ensuring a collaborative approach with clear communications is followed consistently.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the Product Team and Development Squads.
- Collaborate with customers and other stakeholders to understand customer challenges and actively contribute to shaping the product's direction by converting these insights into stories and supporting documents.
- Write epics, stories and acceptance criteria and capturing details using Microsoft Azure boards.
- Contribute to the contents of release notes.
- Prepare and execute sufficient tests to satisfy yourself that the stories are of good quality and ready for release. Where additional tests or QA skills are required, you will liaise with the QA team to agree the test strategy and plan.
- Working collaboratively with other development teams and stakeholders to ensure that dependencies are managed and issues and risks are communicated.
- Record and document process steps and validations to ensure clinical risk is kept to a minimum.
- Contribute to product launch and Go to Market collateral.
Develop and maintaining a sound understanding of customers’ business processes and requirements, becoming an expert in these areas.
- Understanding and experience of working in the UK Healthcare or Local Government sectors.
- Excellent organisational skills, be adept at structured and evidence-based decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, proficient at bridging gaps between healthcare stakeholders, ensuring a collaborative approach and clear communication in the healthcare sector.
- Attention to detail and ability to break complex subjects down into simple /easy to understand use cases.
- Ability to focus on Problem Solving – What is the problem we are trying to solve?
- Ability to engage with all key stakeholders.
- Experience of working within SCRUM teams.
Experience using Microsoft Azure boards, Confluence, Miro and Microsoft O365 suite.
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Referral Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits