- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 07 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8352
**Please note this is a remote role based in the UK**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are a Business Analyst with experience working in a Customer Experience environment. You will work with the sponsors and project teams to define the goals, scope and timelines, and use your experience to ensure success of the projects are being tracked and measured.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Perform business requirements analysis, and own the associated documentation
- Challenge the scope/objective of the project, help shape these and create a solution that creates a better impact
- Create a clear picture of solution design for stakeholder review
- Identify areas for operational/process improvement and make changes to deliver impact
- Monitor deliverables against clear measurements
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritise affectively, where scope and requirements change, identifying impacts and dependencies
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to process, interpret and document business processes.
- Experience working on projects and programs involving broad-based business change
- Be a proactive thinker with the ability to exercise independent judgement and strong influencing skills
- Know when to act on any key issues that require escalation/support from leadership
- Possess a strong business acumen, able to quickly pick up the context and business knowledge required
- Support the business through the requirements gathering, design and testing phases
- Facilitate workshops with the business
- Ask the right questions to uncover root causes, ensuring that project objectives align to these and that solutions are appropriately designed
- Have a proven ability to identify relevant constraints and work within them (whether it be regulatory, technology or user driven)
- Execute excellent communication to a broad range of stakeholders in a variety of formats
- Have excellent stakeholder management at all levels.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.